Monday, March 30, 2015

3 Months

I love you guys!! I am realizing just how much I love you each week. Sometimes I just need a Pday to be able to sit and think about my family! I miss y´all but seriously I am too busy to ever have time to think about myself! Which I think is perfect because I love thinking about other people and how to help them.

So Bulnes is really awesome! I spent all day today on a Bus to Conce because I am getting my tooth fixed here.
Funny Story...so you know how I felt sketchy about the dentists in Bulnes...well I had good reason to be. They just went in and shaved off half my tooth! Yeah so now I am here in Conce with real dentists getting it fixed. I am still mad about that but I am learning to just deal with it.
 
This week was crazy! It rained all day Tuesday! So now I know that my rain coat and rain skirt work. I just didn't have an umbrella...hahaha oh the joys of being poor ;) Just kidding!! We decided it was raining because the angels were sad that the Elders left Bulnes! :)

Friday, I had a mini cambio with the Sister Trainers Hermana Antillon came to Bulnes and we worked here. It was surprising! We actually had lessons with everyone and we found 3 new investigators! One they came through contacting the day before! They are super Bakan and ready to have the gospel I can just feel it!!!! I am still waiting for the people that have been prepared, it is frustrating when they don't progress....but I know that this is trying my faith.

We have Noche de Hogars with converts every week and then a branch NDH every Sunday. It is super fun to get to know the members. There is a 22 year old convert named àngel!!! He is so cool, even though all he does is make fun of the way I talk! I just have learned to laugh it off. I will always have a Gringa Accent;) But seriously my Spanish is coming along well, I am able to make phone calls and talk to pretty much anyone!!! I know the gift of tongues is real!! I have noticed that the days I don´t do language study or read the Book of Mormon in Spanish I REALLY CAN¨T SPEAK THE LANGUAGE!!!!

My advice to everyone is to go back and read the conference talks!! With conference coming up I can´t wait to hear the Prophet! I GET TO WATCH IT IN ENGLISH ON A LAPTOP!!!! I AM FREAKING EXCITED!!!

I read a talk from April 2014,  Your Four Minutes. I want to share a part with you.  "you trained and prepared to come to earth for a brief moment and, well, perform. This life is your four minutes. While you are here, your actions will determine whether you win the prize of eternal life." 
"IN a sense your four minutes have already begun. The clock is ticking."
"what do i need to do to ensure my medal?...Whatever it may be do it now. Don´t wait. Your four minutes will pass quickly, and you´ll have eternity to think about what you did in this life."
"it it not to late to repent. But it soon may be, because no one really knows when your four minutes will be over."
And that is my spiritual thought for the week. You never know when your time will be up. Everyday you need to think about what you are doing and how you can ensure your GOLD MEDAL!!! 
THIS IS OUR MOMENT TO PERFORM! THIS IS OUR FOUR MINUTES! THE TIME IS NOW!!!!

Love you all :)

Love,
Hermana Poulson
YO SE QUE VIVE MI SENOR!











No comments:

Post a Comment