Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Faithing Your Fears

This week has been a week of fears!! We came up with the phrase "faithing your fears!!!" I thought it was pretty clever! This week has been a week to remember. So you know my piano story...well it happened again so now I am terrified of playing piano ever again in this rama...But I faithed my fear and played yesterday and I did awesome sightreading! I am truly blessed everyday.

Second: I HATE grasshoppers!!! And we literally got attacked by them! I convinced my companion to go running for our exercise time. We go in this empty field and since it is fall down here guess what lives in the dying grass?!?!? GRASSHOPPERS!! I was literally almost crying! I hate this stupid creature of the devil!!!

Third: So before I got here our house had an incident with mice poop falling in the beds of the other hermanas. So they evacuated the room and are now relocated in the main floor. Hna Canchan and I live in the room upstairs. I have been smelling this NASTY smell every time we walk in the house. We called the senior couple in charge of housing and they came to visit us. They inspected the room and it is actually BATS and MICE and RATS!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Fourth: along with the bats, the gas that we use to heat the water doesn't have an escape route...!

Fifth: I am terrified of heights! That is why I decided that Heavenly Father made me short;) For p day today we went to the waterfall in Yungay!!!! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!! I sat on the edge and seriously almost died from terrifiedness, But I loved it!! There wasn´t much water as it is the end of summer here...but Still Breathtakingly Beautiful!!!

This is why we must Faith our Fears! Miracles happen and Faith ALWAYS trumps fears:)
This week really went by fast! We haven´t had much success in Bulnes yet, but I have faith that we can find people! We found a family, but they have tons of problems. I know the gospel can help them so much! And they already see a change in their life! I am seriously praying harder than ever that they will be strong in the gospel!
Sorry My time is cut short this week. Just know I love my mission and I love BULNES!!! VIVE CHILE!!!!!!
Love,
Hermana Poulson




No comments:

Post a Comment