Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Los tres Hermanas de México, Argentina y EE.UU.

April 25, 2016

Yeah lets just say that being in a trio is legit. Especially when I have two of the best missionaries as my companions. I love these girls so much. I really feel like they are my sisters. So yeah we have worked soooo hard. And we are seeing the results. I just can´t wait to tell you what happened!!!

So it starts out that we spent all day Monday in CONCE! I was FINALLY companions with Hermana Burnham! and it was so much fun! We really had lots of fun and it was great. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!! And then I cried because Hermana Godown went home. She is like my adopted mom. I know that if it wasn't for her I would not be here in the mission today. (She lived in the same house with Kylie in her very first area when things were a little rough.)

Tuesday we came here with Hermana Veron. She is a sweet heart. She is from Buenos Aires, Argentina. We went to work after lunch and the craziest thing happened!!! Well we did our normal bus contacts and as soon as we got off the bus a lady came to talk to us. She asked us if we were missionaries from the Mormon church and of course we said yes!! She started crying and asked if we could come to her house in like an hour. And of course we said YES!!! Well we got there and started teaching. She told us a lot about her life.OH MIRACLE Miguelangelina...hahaha....long story...I said her name wrong during the prayer...her name really is Miguelina. Really she is a miracle. She accepted fecha bautismal and everything! SHE even came to church. And she wants us to baptize her nieta (granddaughter) who is coming to live with her. AWWW I love miracles. I know it comes from being obedient. Also Bastian, hijo de (son of) our convert Brenda, is listening to the lessons!!!!! BEST SEMANA (WEEK) EVER!!!!
 
We had a ward party!!! Noche de Postres (Night of desserts) y Karaoke. They made me sing Adele...how embarrassing....but we made lots of food and there was lots of participation. I won the prize for most Diabetica...which explains why I have gained like 20 lbs here in the mission. I made cinnamon rolls.... I love American postres (desserts). Somehow the missionaries remember me for my postres...how lame is that ;) 

Well anyways I learned a lot in consejo (Leadership training meeting) about how to be a better missionary, even if I was really sick that day! How to really teach by the Spirit and focus on people. I feel like sometimes I just teach lessons. This week we really focused on the people. Especially all the new people we found. We decided that we wouldn't teach anything until we at least got to know the people. IT works!!! The people were more receptive and we definitely felt the Spirit more!!!! Haha too bad I am like 15 months into the mission...oh well FINISH STRONG!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!
Hermanita Poulson, o pulsera porque nadie puede decir mi nombre...(or bracelet because nobody can say my name)

Pictures:
The last time we will all be together before we go home :'( (Hermana Burnham, Hermana Long original CCM Sisters)
We took better pictures... but this one works too ;)
Best Selfie - Love all of them!
Sister Trainers - I was insanely sick that day! (She is still smiling)
Gracias! I finally got your Easter package today. (That was sent on the March 1, Good thing all that candy has lots of preservatives!)






No comments:

Post a Comment