Tuesday, April 19, 2016

It's a trio...

April 18, 2016

So I have learned something important. TIME FLIES WHEN YOU ARE HAVING FUN!!!! Well I can definitely say that this was the funnest cambio ever!! I seriously have loved being with Hermana Romero, she is amazing! Really I have learned so much from her and I have sooo much confidence in her. Together we found a lot of people. And this week we had a couple of mini cambios. With permission of Pres we did two mini cambios de dos días con (changes of 2 days with) a couple of Hermanas. I did a trio for Tuesday and Wednesday and then on Friday I went and stayed with one of the Hermanas and her companion went to my sector. So technically I only worked MondayThursday and Sunday in my sector. It was pretty darn weird. I had to find members to accompany my comp who stayed in our sector.

We had a baptism on Sunday!!! It's incredible. We have received references from a ton of members. (hint, hint) And the last 3 baptisms that I have had have been from REFERRALS!!! (MEMBER MISSIONARY WORK) I am so pumped!!! I know that Heavenly Father trusts in my companion and I and the members do too. 
 
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS!!! If you didn't know I lost my camera case with memory cards (I was going to save them on a pendrive one pday but nope i didn´t have time) But I have been praying and fasting for the last 2 weeks. And finally Saturday night I told Heavenly Father that I wasn't going to worry about it anymore. And guess what happened on Sunday? A member (who is blind) came up to me and asked me if this was my camera case!!! I cried! HEAVENLY FATHER HEARS AND ANSWERS PRAYERS!!! EVEN IF IT IS SOMETHING SO SILLY!!!!!

So that's pretty much my week. I can´t write everything. 
Also I just wanna say the cambios son muy muy dificiles (transfers/changes are very very difficult) Ahora estoy en mi último sector con mis ultimas compañeras.(Now I am in my last sector with my latest companions) I love them both. My new comp is Hermana Veron, she is from Argentina. I LOVE MY LATINA COMPANIONS!!!!! It's going to be lots of fun. I will be with Hermana Romero for 3 more weeks! I am excited for my first real trio and we will be working so much with the members! I know we will do lots of divisions (splits) and then more this cambio!!

CHAO! Lo siento que es muy disordenado mi correo...(I feel my email is very disorganized)
Hermanita Poulson

No comments:

Post a Comment