Monday, May 9, 2016

well this letter kinda stinks...

May 2, 2016

Hey what a week. I haven´t got lots of time, but I feel like I will just see you in a couple days!!!! I love being a missionary and I love my sector, my companions and practically everything. I am a little nervous because Hermana Romero will be leaving me this week. I don´t know what I am going to do without her...But it will be good. I am loving my time with Hermana Veron. She is a sweetheart. We are working sooo hard and we will help more people come unto Christ.
 
The people here, they are amazing and so humble. I love teaching them. We have been able to find lots of people. I think our biggest problem is helping them understand the importance of church. I love being a missionary! I love helping people come unto Christ.

Sorry it's so short I had to fill a couple forms for missionaries and leader stuff. 
Hermanita Poulson

No comments:

Post a Comment