Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Mi Blanca Navidad (de verdad)

December 28, 2015

Wow can I just say how nice it was to see you and hear from you all??? I miss ya'll so much and it was so great to be able to see you and to see Grandma and Grandpa tambien. I have been thinking about them a lot and I feel bad that I couldn't send them anything. Thanks for the clothes too. My companion and I share everything anyways so we are good.r) (We learned on our skype call that her companion didn't get anything for Christmas :'( So we are glad Kylie could share with her.) It's kinda fun to have a companion that is the same size as me. We have fun together and it was good to have such a fun Navidad.

There were so many fun things that happened this week in the mission. First off was the Christmas Conference. It was so good to see all my companions and my friends that I have made here on the mission. I love all the people here. The only problem is that now all my new friends live in other parts of the world. I have found some of the best friends in the world. I will need to come back and visit my Chilean families one day. And also just plan a world tour to visit all my friends;) The conference was really spiritual and each zone sang a Christmas song and then we watched a video with pictures from all the missionaries. I saw all my friends that have died (gone home) and then all the crazy stuff that missionaries do in the house....Elders are CRAZY!!!! They dressed up as Mario and Luigi and also made up all sorts of raps in Spanish. Haha I feel so mature and boring now.

Christmas Eve was awesome. We ate Dinner for the first time in almost a year and we had a Christmas devotional with the Familia Moya. It was awesome. I feel like they are the most like my family. There are 5 kids and they are all silent and spiritual and their dad is in the Stake Presidency. Haha so eating with them did make me a little trunky (Like homesick). 

CHRISTMAS DAY I saw my family!!! WOOHOOO and we talked a lot. You looked so good and so happy. After we went to Conce to hang out with all the missionaries. My comp doesn't like to play sports but we went and had a GIANT water balloon fight!!!!!!! I was in Heaven because it was the hottest Christmas ever experienced by Hermana Poulson. Then I played soccer with the elders and Hermana Heaton. We are really like the Dream team! AWW I miss her!!!!

Saturday we had a DOUBLE BAPTISM of our two investigators!! Zaida y Cristel!! And the other Hermanas had one too!! It was the most people baptized that weren´t in the same family!!! Way to go Hualqui!!! Cristel's parents are menos activos and so it was sooooooo good to see them at her baptism and then at church the next day so she could receive the gift of the Holy Ghost!!!! Also the daughter of Zaida is now listening to the MISSIONARIES!!! WOOHOOOO!!! I love her!!! Her name is Javiera!!!

Yeah and so that pretty much sums up my Navidad. Hope you all take this time to make goals for the next year and to include our Heavenly Father in the plans, because he knows us better than we know ourselves and he knows who we can become and what we need to do to achieve that. 
LOVE YOU TONS!!!
Les Quiero tanto y deseo lo mejor para ustedes en el proximo año 2016!!! 
Hermanita Poulsonita


















No comments:

Post a Comment