Friday, December 4, 2015

Hualqui - we're here to stay...well I am

November 30, 2015

Once again the cambios have come and we are a little sad. Hermana Heaton is leaving to Tome to be comp mayor of a gringa and I am gonna stay in Hualqui. I am going to be with a Brazilian!!! And I don´t know Portugués!!! Hermana Forrest. We will see how it goes. I could almost do a world tour of South America to visit all my peeps! And my companion from the CCM is coming to visit me!! Well actually we will be together in the same casa for CHRISTMAS!!! I am so excited to see Hermana Long. I went out for Ice Cream today with Hermana Burnham and Hermana Evenson and Hermana Miner and Hermana Prettyman! We are a whole bunch of GRINGAS!!!

Cambios are so hard and I am so sad that my sister is leaving! It is always so hard and sad. There are so many good families here and we have so many investigators! We had stake conference and it was INCREDIBLE!!!! You know how normally people don´t even wanna go to stake conference well we had 3 investigators come!! Margot and Joaquin and Zaida!! And a miracle happened this week. Zaida WANTS to be BAPTIZED!!! Like she is really preparing for it now!! She read the Word of Wisdom and stopped taking CAFE!!!! She is so amazing!!!

We are preparing for Christmas and I want you all to watch and share the video "Ha Nacido un Salvador" (A Savior Is Born) it is super cute and spiritual. I love sharing it with people and seeing how the little things can bring the spirit into their homes. 

Well I am going to leave now so just keep smiling and I will make plans to see yall at CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!
Hermana Poulson

No comments:

Post a Comment