Sunday, December 13, 2015

My Life in 3 Idiomas

December 7, 2015

I have loved staying in my same sector and of course I cried when Hermana Heaton left me for Tome, but at least I know she is doing amazing things there and that I will see her for Christmas. The Zone leaders made so much fun of me when I cried. But I told them that when the Dream Team gets separated after being together for 3 months, you at least need to be a little sad. I was really so stinking nervous to be companions with Hermana Forest. Not because she is from Brazil but because I just am still trying to figure out what I am doing and everything ;)

I didn´t even need to be worried. Hermana Forest is the BEST! I am not even joking. I feel like I keep finding my best friends here in the Mission. They all speak idiomas diferentes y viven en otras países. (different languages and live in other countries) But still! I love it. I never thought I would have so many friends. I love all the missionaries and I love the people here. I wish I could just send you the pictures of me and my peeps but my Memory card has a virus entonces voy a limpiarlo y enviar los fotos la proxima semana. 

I have been feeling the Christmas Spirit. I love the video HA NACIDO UN SALVADOR!!! Seriously it is beautiful! I just wish more people here had TVs with flashdrive spots. But oh well I seriously love the spirit that the videos bring. We have been focusing a lot on Christ and I have been studying the Bible (I know I bet you are surprised) and the Book of Mormon. I just love learning more about Christ. Really I know he is my salvador and I love him. I had a great conversation with the other Hermanas in the house (Prettyman, Miner, Long, Forest y Yo) and we were talking about how we can really have a relationship with Christ even though we don't see Him or speak to Him. It really got me thinking about how I have had a relationship with Christ. I know it is a deep question. But that will be my invitation for you guys. Think about your relationship with our Savior. Really really think about Him this Christmas:)

Love you ALL SO MUCH AND I CAN´T wait to see yáll:) 
Hermanita Poulsonita
o en portugues...SiSTER POULSON
Yes I will be Trilingual;)



No comments:

Post a Comment