Wednesday, September 2, 2015

To la Playa and Beyond!!!!

August 24, 2015

We went to the beach today for our pday!!! It was really cold and reminded me of the times we went to California and it was raining and we were the only people on the beach! haha It was really fun. The water was freezing (and I only know that because I fell in). Our zone had an activity and we played some beach soccer and went exploring and found a pirate cave.

Sorry once again my time is short. 
We are teaching lots of new people the only problem is they don´t wanna progress. But its okay I am not desanimada!!! I am sorry I am short on time. I sent a letter today with a surprise. I just love you guys and I will write a better letter next week. I am loving the mission!!!

We had interviews with President this week and we were invited to share our favorite scripture. I shared mine which is found in Alma 7:11-13. It is about the atonement of Christ. I want you guys to read it and think about how Christ has helped you in the trials and difficulties that we have. Also to try something new if you could send me your favorite scripture and why! that would be awesome!!!
President shared 2 Nefi 23:25 about how we need to rejoice in Christ. I want you to do the same!! okay I have no time and my companion is reading my emails so hahahahaha

I will end with my testimony. I know this is the only true church. I know that Christ is our Savior. Really like the scripture says he suffered for our trials temptations and everything. If we let him he will become our best friend. 
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
con mucho mucho amor,
Hermana Poulson, la misionera de Independencia;)
















No comments:

Post a Comment