Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Chao Talcahuano!!!.....Here come the tears....

September 7, 2015

Bueno...Los cambios viene de nuevo y...me voy a Hualqui como companera mayor!!! (Well..... the changes come again.... I am going to Hualqui as Senior Companion.) My new companion is Hermana Heaton! she is from Panguitch, Utah and finally I will have a gringa companion!!! It will be tons of fun and I am so excited to see what we are gonna do!!! I still feel like I haven´t been out that long and its crazy to think that I am a senior companion. I know it doesn't mean a lot but still it's a lot of responsibilities!! BUT I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I am sad to leave this sector because I have loved getting to know the people here. I am sad to leave Hermano Victor ...... especially because he was really progressing. But I have faith and I am praying that he will get baptized!

Stories of the MIRACLES that happen here in the mission.
We found a family to teach!!! They have two little kids that are absolutely ADORABLE! We had one lesson with them last week and we have another planned for this week. They are a young couple and they feel like they have been missing something in their relationship and they are actually searching for a church!!!! Seriously it was amazing and we went with the wife of the bishop and they got along super well and she invited the family to the Noche de Hogar! Seriously this ward is the best!!!! They didn't come to church Sunday because it was raining and the baby is like 6 months and so they couldn't make it. But I know that Hna Bucarei and her companion will help them and they will get baptized! They aren't married but we are teaching them about eternal families tomorrow and I know that it will change their life!!!! Ahhh I just am so happy for them!
And here is the miracle lesson of the week!! So Hno Victor is the spouse of a member and this week we just passed by to visit to see if he was there. We can´t actually set up appointments with them so it was really a miracle if Hna Elizabet would be there. But guess what she was!!! Victor was at a family party and we didn't expect him to come. As we started to say the opening prayer there was a knock at the back door. AND IN WALKS VICTOR!!!!! We had a lesson about faith and how we can get testimonies. He said that all the members have testimonies really strong and that he doesn't. We testified and promised that if he did his part that he could have his own testimony. THE SPIRIT WAS SO STRONG!!!!! After the lesson we had a prayer and this is what Victor said: "I was at the house of my mom with all my siblings. We were laughing and having a good time. Suddenly I felt that I should come home. I didn't know why. I was enjoying myself there. But now I know why I was supposed to come home. I walked in and here were two little missionaries. And that was exactly what I needed to hear." 
THAT IS A MIRACLE!!! Heavenly Father is working miracles in the lives of the people here. I am so blessed to be a part of the work here.  

I am excited to see all the new adventures. It has been a blast here in Independencia...and I am sad to leave. It wasn't as hard as the last transfer but still it is difficult to leave all the people you love. I had difficulties and I remember how hard it was to stay with Hermana Bucarei. But I have learned so much from her. Its crazy how much your life will change in 6 short weeks. I am so much stronger, much more patient and I can truly say that I have developed Charity. I remember how upset I was that I would stay her companion but I remember the prayers that I said every day. I prayed that I would know that this cambio was for me. That I could learn and grow. And now I really love my companion and I will miss her a lot. 

I pray everyday for the chance to find. I know that there are people here prepared to hear the gospel! I can´t wait for all the adventures in Hualqui! (I actually have no idea how to say the name of that place...oh well)

Chao for now. I love you!!!!
Hermana Poulson











No comments:

Post a Comment