Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Feliz!


August 17, 2015

So this week was pretty amazing! We have been meeting with F EVERYDAY to make sure he was ready for his baptism. I have been stressing and praying like crazy for him. Its amazing how much your prayers change on your mission. I have been praying so much for other people and hardly ever for myself.

It has been so amazing to see the changes in this family. They are so amazing. They have had so many problems and are constantly fighting. But with our visits we have seen the spirit enter the home and change things. That is the miracle of a mission. The changes you see in the people and the changes I see in myself. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything! 

Sorry my time is short. I have been sending pictures and writing pres and taking care of stuff so I am short on time. But just know I love you and everything.

Love,
Hermanita Poulson





No comments:

Post a Comment