Tuesday, August 18, 2015

#cambios

July 27, 2015

so transfers...
well first off this was by far the hardest cambio...and guess what!?!?! ONE MORE!!!! woohoo!!! Hermana B and I will be companions for at least 6 more weeks....I am not sure how I feel about this...but I will try to keep smiling and working harder than ever before.

This week was a week of miracles! We had a couple citas fijas and we worked with the members. Everyone started canceling on us. All our citas fell through...and we didn't know what to do! We started knocking doors and calling futures and antiguos. And guess what happened!!!! This week we have found about 5 people!!!!! For the past 6 weeks we have found literally NO ONE!

R and C are a reference from a less active who served a mission in this ward. R is one of the 33 miners that was trapped in the Chilean mine! He is fabulously wealthy and has so much faith. If you haven´t read the story of the 33 miners I want you to do so! really God worked a miracle in the lives of the miners and their family!

Another is Nat, she isn't in our sector but she is a friend of a less active family. We had this lesson with her and we started talking about what we want most in our lives. They all said that their family could be happy and more unified! Boom! we started talking about how the gospel brings the happiness in our lives and really unites our family. Nat started crying and left the room. I was left speechless. She came back in the room and we closed with a prayer and gave her a Book of Mormon and our number and we wrote down her information to give to the missionaries in her sector. She will be the next baptism of Chiyuante!!!

The others were antiguos and we are working to put a baptism date. Ale didn't come to church because she went to her grandmas....we are praying and fasting for these people and I know that we will find the people God has prepared to hear the gospel!

That is really all I can think of to write this week. I just always look for the miracles and I know that if i do all i can that I will find the people who need this message!!!

Love you all,
Hermana Poulson

No comments:

Post a Comment