Tuesday, May 5, 2015

La vida de la mision...

May 4, 2015

¡Choi no mas! So it was a sad day yesterday as I said goodbye to my companion, Hna Canchan. We took her to the terminal and just kinda said bye as she ran to catch her bus. This is why this email is entitled la vida de la mision...You spend 24 hours with a person for like 3 months then BOOM she is gone and in my case I will probs never see Hna Canchan because she is from Guatemala. Haha the Gringas I can see again. But my Latinas...O esta todo bien...

Anyways here is my results of cambios...dun dun dun....I am staying here in Bulnes (at least for 1 more cambio) and My compañera will be Hermana Gonsalez (she will finish her mission the same day as me!!! Wooohooo another Latina!!!!) But really I am so excited to have a Latina. Wanna hear how dumb my prayers sounded this past week....I was praying that I would receive a Latina companion. And I think Heavenly Father likes to have a sense of Humor with me because He gave me 3 Latinas!!! I am the ONLY GRINGA IN THE CASA!!! Hna Godown is going to a different sector in inner Concepcion. And Hermana Lino is receiving another comp who is Latina. I am soooooo excited!

Another reason why this is the life of the mission is because Saturday morning I received a call from none other than my favorite Hermana Arrington! And guess what she said!! She called and told me she had a hug and a package from the states! and I started bawling! She started crying too! She said I have a very amazing mom and I am making her proud here in the mission. She told me that you guys love me. (good thing I already know that)=) I literally can't wait until Sunday! It is going to be so much fun!

And I will wait until then to tell you all the good stuff, Just know I love you and I hope I am making you proud. I know Heavenly Father has tons in store for me and I am serving this mission for HIM. My purpose is to be the missionary HE needs me to Be. Pray for Man (my investigator) he gets baptized Saturday!

LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!
Hermana Poulson
la unica gringa en bulnes



No comments:

Post a Comment