Tuesday, April 28, 2015

April 27, 2015

I have read a lot in Predicad Mi Evangelio this past week about Misionero de Éxito and Confiar en el Espíritu. I have such a strong testimony of this book! It really is made for us to help us be truly converted. 

Here is a little bit about my investigators. Man came to church! And he is really desirous to be baptized! I have been praying so hard for him! He came to all the meetings. Last week he couldn't come to church and he felt shame so he didn't want to call us Monday or Tuesday. We had an impression to call the branch president and have him call Man. And everything is so good now! They are friends and Man doesn´t feel lonely. He wants to keep commitments to please our Heavenly Father, not us! 

We dropped M and J again. They like to listen and they told us they have experiecned many miracles and blessings in the last 2 months that we have been working with them, but they really "don´t have the time or energy to continue on". I would imagine, they have 3 little kids and they are both working temporary jobs. And they are searching for a place to rent and dealing with her divorce and their plans to get married (not). I KNOW IT IS HARD TO HAVE TIME; BUT REALLY IF YOU PUT HEAVENLY FATHER FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL WORK OUT! I don´t know how many times I have testified of that. Not just to them but to everyone else too. 

Other than that nothing is really different. We are finishing up this last cambio. My companion leaves this next sunday after almuerzo and I am really really really sad. She goes back to Guatemala.

This week isn´t anything too special...but I am trying to see the tender mercies of the Lord in my life. I try to write down the times that I see the Hand of the Lord in my life and in the lives of my investigators. 
 
We had a lesson with Manuel! 
We found a menos activo family!
We ate pizza at Mama Mia!
I didn´t roll my ankle hiking!
I got rid of my fleas! (mostly)
We have hot water to shower!
and lastly,
I got emails from people! I LOVE MY MISSION!!!

Love you all,
Hermana Poulson

No comments:

Post a Comment