Tuesday, March 15, 2016

oops! I accidentally deleted the draft...

March 14, 2016

Well I just deleted my email...and I don't have time to write it again...
This week we did lots of work. 
We had the baptism of Claudia y Fransisco. They are so awesome. They are so ready to be members of the church. Actually we are helping them to prepare to go to the temple in April. They are soooo cute! 

WE are working with a few others. Brenda is like a sister. She has tons of problems with Palabra de Sabiduria (Word of Wisdom) but she is really awesome. We are also working with Cristian, a 15 year old that really has the mind of a 22 year old. HE IS SO SMART. He is searching for something more in his life. He has come to church for 2 months now and has investigated whatever church there is in the world. But he feels really comfortable in the church, which is what the spirit is telling him. Also we are working with his parents. IT was a miracle. Sunday night we went to have a lesson with him, but he wasn't there. We felt like we needed to stay and talk to his parents. His dad wants nothing to do with religion, but guess what! We did some good old how to begin teaching and we found his need! He feels like he is missing something. THE GOSPEL OBVIOUSLY!!! It was really good and we left the house spiritually uplifted! Aww it was so awesome!

I think that is all. I had a lot more to say. In fact my other email´s title was called "a weeks worth of writing ..." but now I guess you'll just have to deal with the little paragraph that I sent!

Hermanita Poulson






No comments:

Post a Comment