Tuesday, November 17, 2015

What time is it? It's summer time!!



November 2, 2015

It has been sooo hot here. Its only like 27 degrees celcius, but I feel like I am dying and sweating like crazy!!! Haha it doesn't help that my companion and I are always running from place to place. It has been super hot though and since Hermana Heaton and I are the WHITEST missionaries in the mission we burn SUPER EASY, all the members make fun of us.

The miracles are coming in hot too!! This week we found a couple new people. Actually it was kinda crazy. Last Sunday we went to a MA (less active) and her non member son was there. So we started teaching him and he wants to get baptized. He has TONS of problems with alcohol and drugs. It is just SOOO hard to overcome addictions. But we are teaching the simple principles and praying a lot. All the members and the other missionaries are telling us that it is not worth it. Sometimes that frustrates me.
 
I need to go now. but I just want you to know that I love you and will write more next week. Sorry I had to do some things for the investigators so I didn't have lots of time. You guys will be my priority next week.;) I LOVE YOU.
siempre estan en mis oraciones,
Hermana Poulson

Since her letter was so short I thought I would include some of her answers to a few of our questions.
Are majority of the people poor? What kind of work do the men do? do lots of women work too? If so what do they do?
kinda. there are lots of people in my ward that don´t have jobs. there are LOTS of people that do construction and just not enough jobs. There are a few women that work so that they have money. usually in day cares or in offices. 

What is the main mode of transportation? Do very many people have cars or do they walk or do the bus system?
buses. there are 4 families that have cars but that's about it.


These cookies are called Toddys. i will buy some for dad :)

This picture is for my Grandpa (2nd one)

Elder LeCheminant!! I saw him today :) (For those of you who don't know - Elder LeCheminant is from our ward and just got to the mish a couple of weeks ago. After his 6 week stint at the MTC. (Last picture)










No comments:

Post a Comment