Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Bonus Weeks! Los Catalas are amazing!

July 4, 2016

well i don´t have time today I have lots of stuff to do. here is a summary of my week.
monday - PDAY we went shopping and went to hang out with the hermanas of our house. it was relaxing. 
tuesday - we had minimcambio. i went to BULNES it was a blast. wow....17 months ago that was my first home....now I am freaking old....
wednesday - we just worked real hard. We have knocked over 100 doors this week. we knock at least 25 every day. It's been a rough week to work with members or to find people. 
thursday - we went to CONCEPCION to get to know Presidente Catala. Ellos son INCREDIBLE!!! I am bummed that I´ll only know them for a week or so. 
Friday - we had tons of citas and worked really hard again. We have been finding lots of people just they need to progress. We had a mexican night as our ward party and ate tacos. 
Saturday - Conference of the Catalas. We met up, all the zones that aren´t close to conce to get to know Presidente. It was a blast. They are so amazing. I got to see many of my friends for the last time. We also saw so many miracles today. Even the contacts were unusually nice. We found JOSE my favorite old man in the world. He accpeted fecha and came to church! He shared with missionaries in santiago about 50 years ago when the first missionaries came to chile and he liked the church until they told him he couldn´t take the sacrament. But it's okay we helped him. 
Sunday - well it was the sabbath so of course it was nice. we were able to bring Jose and he had a really spiritual experience. He wants the priesthood and wants to go to church every sunday. See miracles do happen your last weeks in the mission. 

Well I will have more next week, as it will be my last email as a missionary . wow that was pretty depressing.



No comments:

Post a Comment