Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Countdown to New Years

Everyone has their countdowns to Christmas. I have my countdown to New Years Eve. That's the day my life will shift from being an ordinary (but slightly ridiculous) college student to being a missionary.
28 days until I leave to the Mexico MTC.
27 billion things to get ready. 
26 more minutes of a talk that I need to write.
25 minutes a day that I need to read the scriptures. 
24 hours a day that I think about a mission.
23 hours of the day that I am awake.
22 days until Christmas (just for all those who don't have their countdowns).
21 or more times I have gone to the temple since receiving my call.
20 minutes of Spanish study I should be doing.
19 years of preparation.
18 months I am expected to serve.
17 weeks I have been in college.
16 minutes to walk to the temple.
15 days until I move back home for a couple weeks.
14 days until my parents anniversary. And my last full day in Provo.
13 strands of lights decorating my apartment.
12 days until FINALS.
11 days until my farewell (and my birthday!!).
10 skirts and dresses.
9 thousand 5 hundred miles from here to CHILE!!
8 true roomies and friends here at BYU.
7  hours of studying each day to prepare to pass finals.
6 pairs of my "favorite" Mary Jane shoes.
5 amazing family members that will be greatly missed.
4 missionary best friends that give me advice each week.
3 Christmas traditions to finish before I leave.
2 weeks of college left.
1 purpose: to bring others unto Christ.
 {Called to Serve HIM}
 {My MARVELous Family}
 {The field is white, already to harvest}
{Best Parents EVER!!!}
 {Not my weekly temple trip, but it is one of my FAVORITE temples}
 {Greatest blessings a girl could ask for}
 {Derek, me, Kaitlyn, Trevor}

 {Grandpa and Grandma Pace}
 {Grandma and Grandpa Poulson}
 {Brigham Young University}
{Mission Call}

No comments:

Post a Comment